Although HP Printers is a popular brand on the market, it does have its faults. The HP Printer in Error State issue pops up when you use your HP Printer.
First, we need to identify the problem or cause. This error can be caused by system permissions, buggy drivers, or system conflicts. After a Windows update or system upgrade, most people use Windows 10.
This error message may also be caused by network problems, cable issues, or incompatible printer drivers. These solutions can be used to resolve the problem immediately.
Here Look Canon pixma G3202 Error Code b200
Check Cables & Physical Connections
Sometimes, even the most complicated errors can be fixed. If you experience a printer problem, ensure all cables are properly connected to the printer if the printer supports networking, the power cable, USB cable, and network cable.
The printer and computer can be restarted. If the problem persists, turn them off completely.
Make sure that your printer is online.
This error is most likely caused by the printer being detected offline by your computer. Follow these steps to bring the printer online.
- Please search for the Start Menu in the Control Panel to open it.
- Choose Devices and Printers
- Verify that your printer is on the list. If it is online, it will say Ready.
- Right-click the icon to open it and choose Use Printer Online. This will change the status to Ready and fix the problem.
- I am making the printer the default printer on your computer. Right-click on the printer icon and choose Set as Default Printer.
Is paper loaded?
This error can also be fixed by ensuring that there is paper in the paper feed. You should turn off the printer if the error occurs with no paper. You can load paper onto the tray, turn the printer back on, and wait until the printer is idle before you try again.
Install the Printer Drivers
You might need to reinstall printer drivers if the error persists. Here are the steps to reinstall the printer driver.
Open Control Panel and navigate to Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer icon and choose Remove Device.
- Wait for the removal process to complete before you restart your computer.
- After you log back into your computer, visit the HP website to download the driver for the printer. It must be
- compatible with your operating system and the most recent version.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
- Try restarting the computer to see if the problem is solved.
Must Be Running
Another option is to ensure that the printer’s spooler is running. These are the steps.
- Start the Run window by pressing Windows Key + R. Type services.MSc into the Run window
- Look to the right for the Print Spooler Service.
- Right-click on it to select Properties
Set the Startup type to Automatic under the General tab. Click OK and close all other windows.
Do a Windows Update
The last thing you can do to fix the problem is to run a Windows Update. System problems can also cause this error. There might be issues with the previous update or conflicts with the printer driver. A Windows Update can fix this problem.
- Click on Settings to open the Start Menu
- Click on Update & Security and then click on Check for Updates
- Download any updates and wait for them to complete.
- Check if the problem is solved by installing the update.
We hope this helps to resolve your error. You can contact HP’s official helpdesk on their website if you have any questions. Read More install printer canon g2000