Amazon Pay is a payment service that allows you to use the Amazon Pay balance on your ICICI Bank credit card to make online and offline purchases. It is available only for customers who have a credit card issued by ICICI Bank and registered on amazon.in or any other website which supports Amazon Pay. You can apply for an Amazon Pay balance using your existing ICICI Bank credit card details.
Sign up for an Amazon Pay account
Link your credit card to the account
Add your bank account details and debit card details
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
Fill in your personal details and upload scanned copies of documents.
Answer security questions and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Select the credit card type.
- Enter your details, such as name and date of birth.
- Provide a valid email address for which you can receive the one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number or email ID if you have opted for the same during registration process of Amazon Pay.
- Confirm all details entered by clicking on ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of page and entering details such as PAN/Aadhaar card number and CVV2 code from back of credit card, respectively in boxes provided in front of them (if applicable).
- Submit the application once completed by clicking on ‘Submit’ button at bottom right corner below last box which says “I agree to all terms & conditions mentioned above”
Read also: What is morgan stanley bank
- Select the card you want to apply for and click on ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter your personal details and PAN Card details, then click on ‘Next’ button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box given below and click on ‘Next’ button again
- Select a payment mode as per your convenience; Credit Card (Debit Card), Debit Card (Credit Card) or Net Banking
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ once all fields are filled correctly, so that Amazon Pay can process your application successfully
The entire application process is online.
The entire application process is online. You can apply for a credit card online at icici bank’s website, or you can visit one of the many branches spread across India.
Read Also: What does BBT Bank offer?
The bank offers several ways to apply:
- Apply by phone call, available 24 hours a day and seven days a week, by dialing 1800 103 1010 (toll free) from any part of India
- Mail your request along with copies of supporting documents such as ID proof and address proof to the following postal address:
ICICI BANK Limited – Credit Cards Division
Daksha Tower 65 Upper Ground Floor Okhla Industrial Estate New Delhi 110020
- Visit one of their branches in person
In case you are wondering, the entire application process is online. You can access it by going to icicibank.com/pay and then selecting the link “Apply for Amazon Pay” on that page.
Read Also: How Can I Access BB&T Bank Statement Data?